Philips Hair Straightener HP8309/00 Reviews

5 comments


Straight haired girls want curly hair, curly-haired girls wants straight hair, do we know what we want??? Well, the problem is we want every damn thing :)

Today, I'm going to talk about a tool that I always wanted since I was a little kid. I was born with with thick, wavy cum curly boring hair. I never ever liked my hair and wanted to straighten them as soon as I grow up and start earning. So I got them straightened from Looks Salon and I was on top of the world. I felt like some heroine :p

Philip HP8309/00 hair straightener
Price: Rs 1695/-
Bought from Amazon for 1275/-

Feautures & details (What it says)




1. Ceramic plates for smooth, gliding and shiny hair.
2. 1.8 meter swivel corded straightener 
3. 60 seconds heat up time to reach a maximum temperature of 210 degree Celsius.

My thoughts on it...

So I got this straightener after doing a lot of research. I has one straightener which was from a random brand but since I had re-bonded hair, it worked pretty decent on them for an year or two. Then I got a major hair cut :p and I chopped my hair off completely. Now my hair is growing which is wavy and messy so I needed a straightener and thought of buying a good one this time. Coming to the product talks, I'm quite impressed with this straightener as it works perfectly for me because I have short hair. I have crazy wavy hair and it straightens them wonderfully that too with two strokes. It heats up in a minute and gives shiny, smooth hair without damaging them as it comes with ceramic plates.  I had no issues with this straightener so far (been two months) so I'm quite satisfied with it. I have posted pictures with two types of hair which I tried to straighten. One is already re-bonded hair and the other one is a messy wavy hair of my mother :D.





On my mother's hair, it took about 30-35 minutes and a lot of swipes per section of hair so that was little frustrating. So if you have long messy hair chop them off ;p just kidding, you need to have some patience. On the other hand, it will work perfectly on re-bonded/ less messy hair. Ohh it has a locking system and on-off switch as well.







What did I like?

Heating time
Sturdy and travel friendly
Ceramic plates which means less damage 
Its pretty affordable I feel I don't know


What I din't like

Doesn't give salon straight hair as it says.
Might not work properly on long frizzy, curly hair (better skip this one if you have such hair type)

Hopefully this post was helpful and thank you so much for stopping by my page. Do let me know what you think about this one and also if you have any questions, comment below and I will be more than happy to be able to help you.

Love & Peace

Cheeers!!!!!!!



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

Vannamoda said...

Cordless rechargeable hair straighteners are the best option to permanent hair straightening of hair as it makes sure that your hairs are much put to various chemicals which can lead to permanent damage to the strands of hairs up to the roots.

Zahid Zaman said...

Great Job, Keep it Up: Visit Here as well to learn more about best hair straightener.

Xclusiveoffer said...

Xclusiveoffer Dice Women's Analogue Red Dial Watch - SUPG-M018-5254
New presentation of xclusiveoffer for women Dice Women's Analogue Red Dial Watch - SUPG-M018-5254 It is so beautiful watch for women And you may wear in Party, wedding, and any celebration buy and get UP TO 30% off at xclusiveoffer
Visit NOW

Reyan Loeffler said...

Great Job, Keep it up, you may visit here to know about the best Hair Straightener 2020 as well.

Anonymous said...

When you want to wholesale flat irons in bulk or prepare to start a flat iron line, you may want to know how are hair straighteners manufactured in a factory? When you want to brand your own flat iron or get private label flat irons, click