NYX matte lipstick Indie Flick

Leave a Comment




Hello Goddesses , hope you all are doing something that you love in your lives :)

My Sunday was a shopping day and since I love shopping, I now feel so complete :p. Monday sucked as always but I feel so good while reviewing this lippppy. Okay so today's talk is going to be about my favorite & first ever lipstick from NYX in the shade Indie flick. It retails for Rs 650 approx in the Indian markets, if you lucky enough to have these lipsticks in your city.





My take on it..

It is bright neon MAD orange colour definately not for the weak ones :p. Ohh my god, I'm in LOVE with its colour, texture, staying power, packaging and every damn thing. When I saw these lipsticks in the store, I thought they might be a bit pricey and so never had to courage to even ask the consultants there. Finally, I gathered the courage to know the price of these lipsticks and my jaw dropped when the girl there said RS ..... I wanted to grab two three lippies but then the colours available were not that greattt so I picked this one. The colour as I said is gorgeous and I think its a perfect dupe for Mac's lady danger. It is a neonish orange with orange indertones to it I guess coz it is a PERFECT ORANGE and if you are looking for a orange colour this is the one for you. In the pictures below, you will agree with me. Not everyone can pull off bright neonish colours but if you can, I say go for it blindly. It comes in a black plastic tube with a transparent part in the middle which shows off the colour. Ohh yes, it is matte as mentioned and might be quite dry on lips so if your lips are ready to take this dryness , just go on with it.









Likes

Colour
Pigmentation
Staying power
Packaging, some of you might like
Texture,  Matte
Affordable

Dislikes

None

If you like my post & reviews then hit that follow button man :), also +1 this post and you know it would mean a lot to me. Thanks for stopping by !!!

taaaaaadaaaaa



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: