Mac Angel Reviews & Swatches

Leave a Comment
Hola Beauties!!!

Hope you all are doing fantastic in your lives.



I'm gonna talk about my favorite thing from the makeup game i.e. lipstick. Today, I have this lipstick angel from THE Mac :p.

There was some event at my office and from there I bought this lipstick. I swatched  the colour on my palms and it looked BOMB nudish and then the last thing I remember was that it was in my bag, churaya (steal) nahi Khareeda :p. I got it for Rs 1550 approx after some discount and stuff. Lets now jump into the reviews.

My take on this:

As said earlier, it looked bomb when I swatched it on my hands but not that amazing on lips. It is a nude colour with pink undertones to it. It is matte and when you apply it once the colour is still wearable but if you swipe it multiple times, it ends up looking cakey, patchy and I dont know what not. This colour wont look good on dark or dusky beauties as I fall under the same and it just makes me look blaaahhh. Girls with lighter complexion would be able to pull off this colour thats what I feel. Yes, you can add a transparent gloss to it and it looks little normal and not too flashy. Below are some swatches and my dost Shivvuuu with the lipstick onnnn :)








With flash
Without flash

What I liked

Matte texture
Colour from faaar :p

Naaah

Price just kills meee :/
Colour is not at all wearable specially dusky beauties
Multiple swipes makes your lips look patchy


If you guys have any suggestions or feedback please feel free to comment below or you can also reach me at gailakoti1990@gmail.com. If you thought this post was helpful, please follow me and also  give this post +1 and it would mean the WORLD to me like literally.

Love, peace !
XOXO



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: