Makeup brushes for beginners

Leave a Comment
_/\_     Ola     _/\_





Its Sunday noon and I'm home posting non stop just for you guys coz this time I have too much to review in my kitty. Today I'll talking about a new product that I ordered online i.e makeup brushes. Now I'm not a pro in makeup not even a basic makeup person but a beginner and so I thought of sharing this with you all here in this platform.

Price & Availability

Amazon.in
Rs 595/-

About the Brushes

These are my first ever babies in the brushes world. These come in a very royal looking metal box which is good in size and you can carry it with you daily. Brushes are very soft, average in length which means can easily slip into your purse or handbags. While placing the order I was really worried about the product but now I think it is awesome. It comes with 12 brushes and they are dupe for the Urban decay Naked brushes which are out of my league :p. I have't washed these brushes yet but once I do, will let you know if the washing affect them.


 



What I liked

Perfect set of brushes for the beginners
Colour is CLASSY
Ultra soft bristles
Packaging is ROYAL
Looks expensive
Dupe of Urban decay naked brushes


What I did not Like

Synthetic hair
Doesn't pick eyeshadows well


Overall, I would recommend all the beginners to try these brushes if you dont want go for the expensive ones.

I hope you liked my reviews, please +1 this post to show your love and support and do follow me to get regular updates.

seee  you with the next post
taaaaaadaaaaa!!!!





Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: