Maybelline Colorshow lipstick in "Mysterious Mocha"

Leave a Comment
Hello Women _/\_



I saw girls going crazy for the Kylie Jenner lipstick shade and I couldn't understand what was so great about it?? Then, I was more into dark & bold colours so couldn't feel the craze for nude lips. But now, I'm discovering a new me who wants perfect nude lips, though I still love bold colours. Recently, I have started following Santoshi Shetty from THE STYLEEDGE (check her page out right now) and she, I think wears the perfect nude shades. She kinda NAILS it!! I'm so obsessed with her lipsticks that I think Kylie Jenner will fail in front of her :p

I dont really have any nudes in my little makeup bag coz I dint find any till date. But let me tell you all that I have found that perfect nude for me and so I thought I should share it with you guys as well. This one is from the Maybelline colorshow mate lipsticks range and the shade is "Mysterious Mocha". So I discovered this shade in the one of the priyanka chopra lipstick video by Shreya Jain. When I saw this shade on her lips, I made my mind that I will have to add this in my pouch ASAP and the next day literally the next day it was with me. 

This is my second lipstick from the Maybelline colorshow range and the first one was not that great. You can checkout the reviews here -----} http://tordugaila.blogspot.in/2015/10/maybelline-colorshow-creamy-matte-in.html











About the Lipstick...


It is a creamy matte lipstick. Glides on like a pro and settles into matte finish. What I like to do is, apply one layer, blot with a tissue paper, apply another layer and then again blot my lips with tissue. This way it kinda stays for a long time plus gives a perfect matte lips. This one is actually the colour of my lips which is light brown. This is the perfect nude for my lips but if you have pinkish lips you can apply this with a pink lipliner/lipstick as a base and it will give you the perfect pink nude kinda shade. When I'm bore with the nude brown, I usually do this and it works dope. Below you will see the pictures with pink and brown mixed.







What I liked

Colour
Texture (matte)
Staying power is pretty decent
Price is affordable

What I din't like

Nothing really

I hope this review was helpful and if it was, please do not forget to hit the follow and +1 button. Also let me know if you have already used this colour and what did you feel about it.

taaaaadaaaaaaaaa



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: