7 heavens lipstick in Brandy & Catwalk

Leave a Comment


Hello ladies, how are you all doing?? 

Lipstick is my weakness and I have realised this lately. I just can't stop that urge inside me to buy more and more lipsticks, I have to do something about it. But before doing that, let me do a review about these new bae's in my life. I got these from a stall outside a mall in Rajouri, Delhi. They had a huge collection of lipsticks, lip-cremes, kohl, brushes which were some local brands which I had never heard before. Nevertheless, their performance was kick-ass so the brand din't really bother me. 

About the lipstick....

I wanted to pick all the damn colours they had but I wasn't quite sure of the quality and stuff so just picked two. These are amazing lipsticks in terms of everything for the price it comes in. I have applied them at work and it stays for a decent time and the colour pay off is great too. The texture is matte but the colour brandy is a little difficult to apply but once that is done it will set on your lips and stay there for good 3-4 hours. After meal, it just stays on the corner of the lips. Their packaging is a dupe of L'Oreal  paris color riche collection. 


















Price: Rs 250/- (I got it

What I liked...

Price , very affordable for college going
Pigmentation
Texture (matte)
Staying power is decent but for the price, I dont mind that
Packaging is Nice

What I din't like...

Availability
Nothing else

You can buy these particular ones online

Instagram page: 7HEAVENSCOSMETICS
Yashu Jain

I hope this post was helpful and if it was please follow me and +1 this post. If you have already used these, please comment below and let me know your experience.

Ok Bye _/\_

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: