Soap Factory- Handmade Soaps

Leave a Comment

Hola People!!!

How have you all been keeping?? I'm too busy these days as my friend's wedding is approaching and kicking my ass with a lot of shopping and stuff. So if you all have been following me, you know I'm going a bit crazy for natural products currently. Jayshree Rukhana from "The soap Factory" sent me some these delicious looking soaps and I just couldn't take my eyes off for a while. When I opened the packaging my room was filled with a mixed natural scent of lemon, orange, lavender and what not. I kept few in my bag and my whole bag was smelling so bloody good. So yes it has a very strong smell but it doesn't irritate your nose or wont bother you.


Ingredients

Oil: Coconut & olive
Shea and coco butter
Colors used are completely safe
No extra SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate) used
Safe for baby skins as well




About the Soaps

As mentioned above, these are all natural hand made soaps and thus safe to use on your skin. The scent of these soaps are just to die for due to the presence of essential oils which relaxes your mind and body. I took the smallest bar with me to Rishikesh and its been 18-20 days and its still being used. Unlike other soaps, it doesn't melt which is a big yayy for me because I hate the melted soaps as they become extremely difficult to deal with. It give you enough lather but obviously not the ones you get from the market. But, I have been using these soaps and have no issues using them. My mother is really happy as these soaps do not melt easily hence they don't get over that easily. I think you should really get your hands on these bars if you are into organic things.










About the Owner of Soap Factory

When it comes to soap, the good news is that there are tons of safe options. The bad news is that most of these soaps are produced by small manufacturers and hence not sold in most grocery stores nearby. I found Jayshree on Instagram and there she took all my details to deliver the product. You can also checkout her on instagram where she post pictures of the latest creations. She makes them herself and delivers big orders as well. You can also visit her store at the below address:

210/D, Saurabh building
Dr Ambedker Road
Opposite to Kapol Nivas
Near Vijaya Bank, Matunga
Mumbai 19

Contact Number: 9821924128
Instagram: Jayshree_rukhana

Its wrap for now, will see you all with a new post soon.

taaadaaaaa :)




Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: