Soultree aloe & rose water with skin toning licorice

Leave a Comment


Quantity: 120 ml 
Price: Rs 295/-

Hola beauties :) 

I was in Rishikesh for two days and my skin is gone a bit crazy because of the weather and water over there. Since I have been too much into my skin after this trip, I though I should come up with a skincare product post. Hence,  I'm back with a new post about a cleanser from Soultree. I have heard about this brand a lot and also seen its products online. Soultree is majorly known for its natural, organic skin care products. You can also checkout their products here http://www.soultree.in/
Currently, I'm obsessed with organic products and you will see that with my upcoming post as well. I feel natural products do work on your skin and even if they don't, they wont harm your skin either. 


What the product says

With its subtle floral notes this everyday face cleanser and make-up remover soothes and protects your skin. Organic Aloe and fresh Rose water made from the wild Indian rose is blended with Ayurveda extracts of organic licorice to give your skin multiple benefits. It cools and heals skin, lightens sun tan and using it daily as a cleanser ensures an even skin tone with visibly reduced blemishes. 

Orgainic Type: Natural

Fragrance: Jasmine

Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe barbadensis*(Aloe vera), Coco- caprylate/caprate, Coco glucoside, Cetearyl alcohol, Glycerin, Prunus armeniaca oil, Cetearyl glucoside, Rosa damascena water (Rose water)*, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Tocopherol, Sodium stearoyl glutamate, Cananga odorata oil, Lactic acid, Xanthan gum, Glycyrhizza

Contains No Silicone, Alcohol & parabean 

My Take.....

It comes in a plastic bottle with a flip-flop cap which makes it very convenient to take the required amount of product out. Because of its size and cap, you can easily carry it in your bag/pouch as the liquid doesn't come out of the bottle like many other products I have seen. Its actually a cleanser but you can also use it to remove makeup and it does an amazing job at it. If you religiously follow CTM (cleasing, toning & mosturizing) routine or planning to make it a routine, you can use this one as it is all natural. I don't use it as a cleanser as I don't follow cleansing method so I use at night to remove all the makeup or dirt on my face. It cools, soothes and protect your skin as it contains organic aloe and fresh rose water. 







Instructions to use - For cleansing, wash face and pat dry. Dab on cleanser and spread evenly using finger tips or cotton. Wipe off gently after two- three minutes. For removing make-up, take a few drops on cotton wool and gently wipe off.









What I liked

No Animal Testing
Natural origin ingredients
Free of colours & fragrances
Packaging is recyclable
Made with Ayurvedic formulation
Reduces blemishes and sun tan (claims)
Travel friendly
Multi-purpose (cleanser & makeup remover)

What I din't like

Little pricey 
Availability in local stores, but you can find them online easily

Do let me know if this post was helpful to you in some way or the other. Also comment if you have already used this product and tell me about your experience with it. If you want me to review any of the products, do let me know and I will try my best to review it for you all. 

See you all with a new post, have a kickass weekeend.
Cheeers!!!


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: