Maybelline cheeky glow blush- Creamy Cinnamon

Leave a Comment



Wasssup beauties!!

While going through my posts today, I realized that I haven't done any blush reviews so thought of sharing my reviews on this blush that I have recently ordered. Now, I'm not a blush person really but after watching tons of makeup tutorials, I couldn't stop myself from buying a nude one. I already have maybelline cheeky blush in peachy sweetie shade which is pink shade like any other pink blush. I dint really like the peachy one because of its pink colour so I thought of getting a nude shade. I looked around for a lot of nude shades but couldn't decide which one to go for. Since the maybelline cheeky range were really affordable, I picked this one called Creamy Cinnamon.

Price: Rs 275/-
Quantity: 7g





About the Blush

Lets start with the packaging of the blush which is very cute, tiny & distinct. It comes in a white plastic packaging which is very light and great to carry in your bags. This is a brown shade with slightly pink undertones so it comes off very very natural on the cheeks. I thin I found what I was looking for so I;m happy with the purchase that too at such affordable price. This a BOMB for the college and office going beauties like a everyday kind of shade. If you are going for a intense and dark makeup then this wont go with the look. It is a very soft, natural colour which is very light in texture with tiny shimmer in it which is like really tiny. I have shared the swatches below for you all.












Likes

Affordable
Gives natural glow to cheeks
GREAT for everyday use.
Glides smoothly


Dislikes:

No mirror (not an issue for me)
Doesn't stay for more than 2-3 hours
Not highly pigmented

Will I re-purchase it??

Undoubtedly yes :)


So thats all for now. If you like what I shared please hit the subscribe and follow button and it would mean a lot. 

taaaadaaaaaaa


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: