Faces Ultime Pro matte Lip crayon: Peach me 08

3 comments




Hi Ladies!!

Recently, I got one of these lip crayon from Faces and the next thing that came to my mind was "Review Time". Well this is all that runs on my mind these days, my blog. Today again I'm going to talk about my favorite thing matte lipstick. I can talk about lipsticks anyday anytime and thats because I love this thing so much. Anyway, without too much of chattar pattar (chit chat) lets begin the show.


About the lipstick






These lipsticks were launched last year and they are available in twelve different shades which are matte/starry matte in texture. Starry matte lipsticks are the ones which have very fine shimmer in them, in case you were not aware. I got my hands on one of them last month when I went to buy a nude lipstick and this is what I picked. The shade I picked is peachy me which is a light pink, peachy colour as the name says. Let me admit that I have fallen for this lipstick and I'm loving this to bits. Not just me, but my friends too love applying this lipstick and they cant stop praising it every time they apply it. It is a creamy matte texture and normally I don't like "creamy matte" lipsticks coz I love hardcore matte lipsticks and I don't like any sort of creamy thing on them. However, this one is matte but a very soft and light kind of matte which fortunately I like. I promise it wont make your lips super dry like any other matte lipsticks. But yes you have chapped lips you need to moisturize them real good else they will highlight the dry lips. Just one swipe gives you the exact colour and glides on like bang bang. 

Brand: Faces
Shade: Peach me
Texture: Creamy matte 08
Price: Rs 799/-


Swatches for you all
















Good things

Matte yet hydrating, trust me you will love the texture
Super duper pigmented
12 dope shades
Packaging is pretty sturdy
Travel friendly
Very very light on lips
Staying power is good (5-6 hours)
Does not transfer
You will find the colour on lips by day end too.

Not so good things

Price not that affordable
Comes with a sharpener which wastes 30% of the product
Will highlight the chapped areas if not moisturized well


Well, that's my thought on the faces ultime pro lip crayon peach me. Let me know what you think or what was your experience with them.

Lets catch up on my next post,,,till then keep the lipstick game ON <3


XOXO


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

Fatima Nayani said...

Such a lovely color. I like creamy matte lippies. Price is a litte on the higher side.

Tordugaila said...

Hey Fatima, Yes the price is a little too much but its worth the price I promise.

Unknown said...

Muje doubt ta ki khi mra lip cryon fake to nhi cozz you tube par jo bi videos dekhi uska colr match nhi kr rha ta mri peach 08 w lip cryon k cocolr se..
Now I'm totally satisfied bcoz lip cryon colr is exactly same as yours😍😍😍