Aroma Essentials: Organic skin care products

1 comment


Hola ladies!!

I have acne prone skin due which I face a lot of skin problems since my teenage. I used to think my skin will get better with age but huh nothing like that happened and I still face cystic acne mostly in summers. Trust me none of the fancy products available in the market works on them so I decided to treat my skin with natural products available at home. Well this post is not related to acne or skin related issues but it is related to some natural products which were sent to me by Aroma Essentials. Thank you Madhurima for sending me these to review for all my readers.


About Aroma Essentials





Madhurima who is based in Bangalore akka Bengaluru is the proud owner of this brand. All their products are made freshly in small batches using finest natural ingredients and are chemical free and artificial fragrance free store in a refrigerator dermatologically tested not tested on animals products are exclusively through Aroma Essentials. Their products include cleansers, sunscreens, hair oils, toners, exfoliants and moisturizers. They have their own catalog with a huge variety of products.

Facebook page link: https://www.facebook.com/AromaEss?fref=ts (Aroma Essentials)
Instagram: Aromaessentials

You can get in touch with her via their facebook page or you can also drop an email at aromaessentials.madhu@gmail.com.

About the products

Madhurima sent me four natural products from their range. She sent me the catalog and I picked four item from it which were a sunblock cream, Under-eye corrector, face mask and the hair blend oil. First of all the packaging is pretty decent & sturdy, you can carry them easily in your bag. The product comes in plastic small containers which has their brand name on it. Please read my take on each product in detail below.

Bright Skin Mask






What it claims: Lightens up the blemishes and pigmentation, brighten up the face
Price: 150/-, 20gm
To be used within six months

Since I have acne issues I avoid using products available in the market as most of them tend to irritate my skin. So I decided to pick this face mask which had the word "bright" in it and who doesn't like bright glowing skin right? The texture as you will see in the picture below is quite thick so you can add a rosewater with it and then use the not so thick paste on your skin. It will cause a tingling thing on your skin for first few minutes but that goes away. When I tried to wash off my face, the paste did not come off like any other face mask which was little weird for me. You need to clean the mask with a wet cloth first and take wash with water. It did not brighten up my face like boom but yes it did not irritate my skin either. So if you want to try something natural and raw, go for this.

Sun Block Cream


This sun screen came to me i when I was travelling to Rishikesh for river rafting and you know the tan that you get there is just horrible. Me and my friends applied this sunscreen the whole time we were there but fortunately the weather was very pleasant the day we went for rafting. I have never tried a home made organic sun screen before so this was definitely a new thing for me and I quite liked. Since its organic it wont harm or irritate your skin and that's the fact I like about natural skincare products.

20gm: Rs 150/-



Hair Blend Oil


This oil is the best solution to dry, itchy, stressed scalp. It comes in a transparent plastic bottle through which you can clearly see the raw vetiver roots. Vetiver is a sacred herb best known for its uplifting, soothing, cooling, healing and protective properties. Once the oil is finished, you can use the vetiver roots with water or any other oil to calm down the body heat which is perfect for delhi summers. I usually use it after heating the oil a bit, leave it overnight and wash them off in the morning. It lasted for a month for me coz I have short hair. You will have to use the product for few months to see a visible difference in the texture of your hair. I think you should give this product a try and specially if you are a working woman/man who wants to relaxed head on weekends. 

60ml: Rs 375/-

Cut-short

Natural home made oil
Calm and soothing effect
Contains Vetiver roots
Herb for protective properties


Corrector (Under-eye night gel)

15ml: Rs 150/-
To be used within six months

So I picked this product for my mother who is very frustrated with her dark circles and puffy eyes. It comes in a plastic jar with a cap sturdy enough to be carried in your bag when you are travelling. Corrector claims to lighten the dark area under/around the eyes. She has been using the product for a quite a long time now and I wont say it has completely done some miracle but yes we can see some difference around her eyes. It has reduced the darkness and the puffiness has almost gone. 

Cut-short 

Organic and chemical free
Gel texture
Contains Saffron, you will see the saffron bits
Feels very light under the eyearea
To be stored in cool place
Travel friendly


What I din't like?

Price, little too much for the quantity it offers

Else every thing is perfect!!!

And with that its a wrap for today, I hope you enjoyed reading and it was helpful in any way. 

XOXO 




Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

Tordugaila said...

Thank you so much Vidya Gawas....