Cheap Eyebrows products & hacks!!!!

Leave a Comment




Hi Girls!!!

These days I just wish I had thick dark brows like Cara Delevingne (heart her). So what if we cant naturally have them , the market is full of brow products these days and you can have the perfect brows anytime you want. Eyebrows are way too much in trend these days so I thought of sharing some cheap eyebrow routine that I follow too. You don't have to really buy anything fancy or expensive but you can use just use something that already exists in your beauty pouch

Spoolie/mascara wand

First thing that you can use if you are a beginner is a spoolie that you can buy online or just use the mascara spoolie which I do. You can brush your eyebrows with the mascara spoolie with a little mascara on it and you are good to go. Trust me, this will make a big difference on your face.

So, once I was done using the spoolie for an year or so, I thought of moving forward and experimenting with my brow routine. I then decided to go ahead and buy a brow gel or one of those pencil kinda thing. After going through a lot of reviews and research, I decided to buy the Essence brow gel online.










Essence brow gel 01 Brown

Bought it from Amazon.in
Price: Rs 399/-

> Pretty good & affordable for beginners
> Colour 01 is perfect for the Indian brows
> Not a sticky formula
> Lasts all day for me
> Sturdy and perfect packaging, can be carried anywhere easily
> Feels very light on brows
> Water and smudge proof
> Does not come a brush
> Not available that easily








Lakme eyeconic Kajal in shade Brown

The day I saw the colorbar eyebrow pencil (chestnut) reviews everywhere, I started thinking of the dupe for this brow pencil, cheaper one. I had this lakme Kajal in brown for a very long time but never used it. After watching the colorbar pencil I tried experimenting with Lakme pencil and it worked amazingly. It felt like an achievement though.

> Dark brown colour, very close dupe for colorbar chestnut
> Cheap 
> Perfect for the ones who are new to this field
> You just need to carry a spoolie or an old mascara wand
> Easily available
> Does not smudge all day
> Waterproof as well


How I work with this

I place a generous amount of brown kajal in the spoolie and try to paint my brows till I'm satisfied. If you are in a hurry, you can run the pencil on the mascara wand and simply brush your brows and you will thank me later :)

You can also do the same with a normal smudge-proof kohl if the brown colour does not go with your brow colour.





Maybelline New York Eyestudio Brow Drama Sculpting Brow Mascara
in Dark Brown


If you are not that pro with your brows but also at the same time need some kind of grooming up there, you can get your hands on the brow mascara's. This one is from Maybelline and I wouldn't recommend this simply because of the price it comes for which some $7.00 and Rs1000 in Indian currency. I got this from one of my friends so it was a gift.

> Gel formula which sets in few seconds and stays all day
> Wand has a ball thing in the end which not at all suitable for thin eyebrows. I think I'm gonna cut that ball thing away or maybe cut it on the side.
> Consistency is nice
> Compact packaging, easy to carry
> Pretty expensive
> Availability issue
> I run this mascara over my brows when I'm in hurry and it does a pretty decent job.












Well this is my eyebrow routine and some hacks that I thought of sharing with you guys. I would love to know how you deal with your eyebrows and if there are any hacks that you are aware of.

Will see you with my next post!!!
taaadaaaaaa



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: