March Fab-bag 2016

Leave a Comment

March ka CHAMKEELA fab-bag


Hola gorg ladies!!!! How is your week going?? Well I'm too busy with work and planning a trip to rishikesh. Yes, I'm way too excited for rafting, road trip, river side camps, mountains, my favorite people you see I will have everything around me that I love. Let me know if you would like me to post a travel blog as well about my trip. Okkk so coming back to the bag, this month the theme was this shiny, silverish, flashy little baby. I think fab bag literally have the most amazing bags as in the designs & stuff but the products inside it umm no comments :) Those of you who are not aware of the concept of beauty bags, read below
.
It is a subscription which you can opt for a month, half yearly or yearly depending on your mood, nature, pocket etc etc. You would receive few products in your bag which includes sample size and full size products.

1 month subscription costs Rs 599/-
3 month Rs 533 i.e 1599
6 month Rs 483 i.e. 2898
12 months Rs 416 i.e. 4992

I have also reveiews January and February bags already and you can check out my reviews by clicking on the below link, if you wish to.



About "The Chamkeela" bag


I took three months subscription in January and this was the last bag of that subscription (sad face). What I noticed is that I received lipsticks in all the three bags in my subscription. Undoubtedly, I loved the silver pouch but the red one is more spacious. I think I'll be keeping my jewellery stuff inside this pouch to match the silverish theme. 

The first thing that I received in the bag was a Renewing shampoo and conditioner from Wella professionals range. I have never used their hair care products before so this would be my first time and I'm pretty sure they are going to be awesome. I'm planning to take these babies along with me to Rishikesh as my hair would need the best after all the damage. 

Conditioner: Rs 1075 for 150 ml
Shampoo: Rs 975 for 250 ml





Before this bag arrived, I was aware that one of the sugar lipstick is going to be a part of the march fab bag and I was literally jumping coz I wanted to get my hands on them so badly. I thought they are sending the sugar matte as hell lip crayons but all my dreams shattered when it arrived. So this was the second product from Sugar It's A pout time vivid lipstick in the shade Mad Magenta. 
I have already applied it twice and they are I must say Sugar is launching bang on lipsticks and I'm sure they will give tough competitions to many high end brands already existing. The only drawback about these is the price, for me its a little overpriced. 

Lipstick Full size - Rs 599/-







The other two products were the lip balm from Kronokare The Frizz kiss cooling explosion and a nail paint by Nykaa in Strawberries & Cream. I love the colour of the nail paint as it's very summerish and hence perfect for summers. On the other hand the lip balm is not that great, it give a mint effect on your lips once you apply, nothing great about it. 

Lip Balm: Full size, Rs 95/-
Nail paint: Rs 149/- for 10 ml





Well that's the end of the post and the fab bag as well .
Lord give me the strength & money to subscribe such bags more often :D

Ok galsssss thats all for now, will see you all with a new post till then keep subcribing, liking, sharing and commenting man.

Cheers!!!



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: