Sivanna Shining Star Shimmer Brick Shade-1

Leave a Comment


_/\_ Girls




Today I will be reviewing one of my recent favourite that I bought online after seeing this in a makeup video by Shreya Jain. I got this online from Flipkart.com for Rs 350 or something. This is a great highlighter for the beginners or even the pro artists at a very reasonable price. It is insanely pigmented and i think it is a dupe for the bobbi brown highlighter which is way too expensive. It gives amazing glow to your skin and perfect for wedding functions or you can even wear it daily for a natural glow. My favourite colour is the golden and rose gold colour and you can even use these shades to apply it as a eyeshadow. 



I have two highlighters from makeup revoulution and this is the third one. I'm in love with this highlighter not only because it looks natural but also very comfortable to wear. If you are planning to buy one, go for it without any second thought. I'm sure you wont regret.


Likes

Affordable
Amazing pigmentation
Can be used for daily wear


Dislikes

Availability
Nothing else :)

If you found this post helpful in any way, do nottt I repeat DO NOT forget to +1 this post ans follow me for post updates. It would realllly mean a lot to me.

See you with the next post soon
taaadaaa!!!



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: