L'Oreal Glamor fuschia reviews

Leave a Comment
hi hello namasty!!



This post is going to be about one of my favorite lipstick currently and that is Glamor fuschia from Loreal paris moist matte range. These retails for Rs 950 approx in the market but you get it online with some good discount.

About the lipstick



These lipsticks are enriched with omega 3 fats and vitamin E along with jojoba oil. The packaging is CLASS like literally it is super great and also one of the reasons to buy & flaunt it in your bag. It is brownish rose goldish colour with some stones studded on it to make it even more attractive. Now coming to my experience with this bomb, I totally love this colour for simple reasons which I will explain below.

This lippy will glide like butter on your lips and once you are done applying, it will give you a matte yet very soft finish, not that dry kind of matte but very soft and satin kinds if you know what I mean. I think this colour will compliment any skin tone and specially the indian skins. It is that one shade which will brighten up your face like nothing in the makeup world, you just wear this on bare face and you will look stunning, trust me girls. I would highly recommend you all to try this colour once and you will agree to all the above things I have said. Now you can enjoy the swatch on again my dost Shiivuuu's lips. In the picture, it somehow doesn't look that bright or fuschiasshhh.

I have also updated these on my Instagram page (tordugaila) which you can check out as well.





What I loved

Soft matte finish
Very light on lips
Stays for good 4-5 hours
Colour is booom


Disliked

Definately the price :/
Nothing else

If you found this helpful in any damn way, then please do not forget to hit the follow and +1 button. Also, comment if you have any suggestions to make this blog better.

taaaadaaaaaa
^_^

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: