L'oreal Color Riche Pink Passion 371 Review

Leave a Comment
Hola beauties!!!

Hope you had an amazing Saturday.



It is again a lipstick review and it is a gorgeous neonish pinkinsh colour from L'oreal. It retails for Rs 825, 4.7 gm product. The packaging is quite classy, comes in golden case which looks elegant in your make up pouch :p.


What it claims?

It is enriched with a combination of Omega - 3 oils & vitamin E and also helps your lips from drying. Its soft and creamy texture leaves lips moisturized and smooth with perfect finish.

My take on it.....

It is a mixture of  pink & coral shade with neon pink undertones to it, well if that explains the colour :p. It is creamy in texture, which glides on like a boss. It says the lipstick is color riche matte which is absolutely incorrect, it is buttery soft and from no angle "MATTE" for me. I dont usually prefer creamy lipsticks but this one I might buy again once I finish the current tube. Matte lover falling for a creamy lippy is a big thing I guess ^_^. This one stays for good 4-5 hours and after few hours it leaves a pretty pink stain which i also like. If you have chapped/dry lips, you better exfoliate, massage, scrub or do things like these before applying this lipstick or else you right. I think this colour is super cool for summers as winters are for dark colours right? In short , I liked this lippy despite of its creamy texture and woul recommend you all to try this once, specially the beginners in the makeup world.








I hope you liked the swatches, if you dont please let me know and I will make them better and better for you guys. Ohh by the way, you can also checkout the swatches on my instagram page tordugaila and hit the follow button if you think I'm worth following.

What I liked

Creamy texture but a comfortable one
Staying power
Pigmentation
Summerish colour
Sturdy & classy packaging

Naaah

Price is too much
I fee it might not go for people with extremely dry or chapped lips

Well, this is it for today. If you like my posts then please follow me here, on instagram and this would encourage me to work harder and will also make me happpyyyy :D

If you would like me review or talk about any product, then please mention it in the comments and I would love to work on it.

taaaaadaaaaaaa......




Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: