Blue heaven fashion Eyeliner (black)

Leave a Comment


how are you all doing??????


I think eyeliners and kajals are like a woman's gehna atleast for 90% of them. So today I'm going to talk about this eyeliner from blue heaven. I'm not a eyeliner person as in I don't usually prefer eyeliners or for that matter even kajals. Blue heaven is very old brand because I remember this name since my childhood I guess. My mother used to have kajal and lipstick of this brand but now with the new brands coming up in the market, this one has certainly vanished somewhere. 


What the product claims

BLUE HEAVEN FASHION EYELINER gives intense color at just one stroke. Creamy formula helps in conditioning eyelids while giving a stylish look. Water proof & Smudge proof Creamy formula. Water Proof and smudge proof creamy formula,which not only gives you the style but nurture your eye lids.

Quantity: 6ml
Price: Rs 105/-


My thoughts on it....

I use eyeliners only when I want to look a extra special or little pretty but I end up looking like a witch for some reason. I was into eyeliners and kajals when I started working but then slowly and gradually the craze went off and now my focus is majorly on lipsticks. Anywhooo, talking about this liner, it is a jet black colour with a matte finish which is the most amazing feature of this liner. I don't prefer glossy or shiny eyeliners but if you do then this one is not for you. I applied this at 11 in the morning and it stayed for the whole freaking day. It doesn't smudge that easily as it claims but yes if you rub hard, it will start coming off. It has a felt tip so if you are a beginner, there is struggle to get that perfect wing :p. I have posted pictured below.






Camera has not done justice again. The colour is bomb black but here umm it looks a bit dull. I will also share pictures on instagram, do follow me there to check them out -----> tordugaila

What I liked?

Dark colour
Matte finish
Staying power
Packaging is cute
Felt tip
Pocket friendly
Pigmentation

No dislikes as such

I will definitely re-purchase it.

Please HIT the follow, subscribe and +1 button if this post was helpful for you.

XOXO
taaaadaaaaa



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: