Blue Heaven- Moonlight Pink, P-077

Leave a Comment
Helllo again :)



This is the third lipstick in a row which I'm going to review now for you all. Now this one is from the blue heaven Xpressions range that they launched lately or may last year and I'm late :p I saw this lipstick in one of the makeup tutorial video by Shreya Jain and thought of ordering one just to see what are they all about.

I ordered these from flipkart and they retail for Rs 119/- each for a 4g product, I guess. What I loved about these lipstick is the price, I mean where do you get such cheap lipstick these days man.

About the Product

It comes in black box and gold coloured tube which looks pretty basic or decent. The shade I bought was Moonlight pink which is pink obviously as the name says but a very shiny kinda pink which I personally dint like. Once applied, it looks too flashy on the lips or may be on my lips or my skintone which is dusky. I think this colour wont really suit the darker skintones.

The texture of these lipsticks is amazing. It is not matte neither creamy but gives a satin finish which I loved about it and hence I'm planning to buy more colours from this range. Staying power is pretty decent considering the price of these. I dont really have much to say about this one as I have applied it only once or twice. Please see the lip swatch below and you can  also go to my instagram page (tordugaila) to check out the images.





Likes

Price
Texture bang on
Staying power is decent

Dislikes

Colour moonlight pink(doesn't compliment darker complexion)
It has some scent, which some of you might not like
Nothing else

Again as I say, if you liked my post please hit the follow and +1 button and I'll be very happppyyyyyy...

See you with my next post
taaaaaadaaaaaaa

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: