Lakme Enrich Satin: M423 (Vamp on budget)

Leave a Comment
Yo wasssup Gurls!!!





I've a question for you all.... How crazy you all are for lip shades ???? Ummm... let me guess... alot..right?? I knowwww....And you know what ...thats perfectly okay to be crazy for what you love or whom you love....after all being a girl is not easy as it seems...a girl only knows how do we struggle with our desires and cravings for these stuffs...

Bored with the usual red or pink lipsticks??? Tan tadaaaa,, I guess then this wine colored lipsticks is the great option to try! Well this shade is a new entrant in my pouch...and I took a sigh of relief as I got what I was looking for a looooong time...seriously !! Do you guys remember Monica from Friends, that gorgeous rocked this shade throughout the series.
And now here I am with this perfect shade to review for you all.....


My take on Lakme M423

It is a deep wine-ish shade which will extremely compliment the dusky beauties. Only one swipe of this babe and you are done for the day. It just brightens up your face or even a dull day for that matter. It is creamy in texture, glides on like a pro so you don't need a lip balm or gloss to mosturize your lips before applying this. If you are a matte person like me, you can just blot with a tissue to get rid of any excess creame/gloss. Enjoy the swatches below.




Likes:

Gives a glamorous look 
Affordable
Colour is just a perfect for Indian skin tones
Moisturizing

Naaah

Packaging is not that great
Glossy (if you are on matte or semi-matte side)

Let me know what you guys think about this great lippy in the comments section below. If you find this review helpful, do hit the like and subscribe button.You can also follow me on Instagram (tordugaila).

ok bye!!






Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: