Avon little black dress deodorant & roll-on

Leave a Comment
    hola ladies!!







Today I have something that I'm currently obsessed with these days. I was looking for a different fragrance from past few days and I came across this deodorant called little black dress from Avon. The name itself was so appealing that I quickly looked for some reviews about this product before buying it as I usually buy things online after a lot of research. And then two of my friends at work said they have been using it since school days and its great. I have never used  anything from Avon so this was my kind of debut with this brand and I must say I'm amazed. After using the deodorant for few days, I thought of buying the roll on from the same LDB range and the next day it was with me :p so you see the madness for this scent.


About the product..

Deodorant: Rs 299/-
Roll-on: Rs 199/-

I don't think they are easily available in the market, so you can either get them directly from the Avon agents or online. Now I'm worst in explaining the scent of perfumes, lotions or anything so pardon my explanation but I will try my best, I promise. When I first applied it, the scent was floral that too a very strong one and I started comparing it with the ponds powder with a little disappointment. But later the scent disappears into a light and musky kind of thing and it smells heaven. It smells classy and stays for 3-4 hours. I loved the smell so much that I got the roll on as well which smells heaven too. After shower, I use the roll-on and apply deodorant later, I can feel the scent whole day long on my body. I'm simply bowled over by their scent in short.



Likes...

Scent ahhh "CLASSY"
Didn't irritate my skin (deo and roll-on both)
Mild and soft scent (not that strong), if you like strong scents then this is definitely not for you.


What I din't like....

Roll on becomes a mess sometimes because of its liquid thing.
Scent doesn't stay for too long, need to re-apply after 2-3 hours
Price might be an issue for some of you

So if you plan to buy this one, go for it.

If you like this post then do follow me and keep supporting me.

See you soon with something amazing!!
taaadaaaaa


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: