Glam Up

Leave a Comment
helllos to the beauties!!!





So if you have been following my blog & posts, you must have noticed that I have continuously done like 5 lipstick reviews so I thought of some change in my pattern. Today the product that I will review is this new magical thing in the market called damn oops glam up :p but once you use it, you will end up saying damn up grrrrhh.

About the product.....

I'm so done with the glam advertisement where she/he says "naya glam up jab special dikhna ho". I mean seriously why on earth would someone go for this tube jab special dikhna hai . It claims to add some glam on to your but no where I could find the glam after applying this. This tube is a dupe for fair and lovely and I dont know why but i have never liked that creme. The texture and smell is exactly like fair & lovely, if you have used both you will agree with me. Your skin will end up looking white as if you have applied a lot of powder on your face which looks bad. My mother got this tube as she was too convinced by that advertisement I guess and I thought I should review this before anyone of you waste your money on this piece of trash.





So in the pictures above you will see how it left my skin looking white which is a big naaaaahhhh for all of us I'm sure.


Likes????? Seriously


Dislikes...

Smell (cheap sorts)
No coverage
Looks white on skin
Dry skin??? Baba dont even think of using this :)

I hope I have saved some of you from buying damn sorry glam up :)

See you with a new post
taadaaaaaaaaa.....

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: