Philips HP6419/00 Satinelle Legs Epilator Reviews

Leave a Comment
Namastey _/\_




I know its too late to review this epiliator and that too not the latest model but then this is what I ordered and thought of sharing my thoughts about this product. So for those of you who don't know what an epiliator is, it is an electronic machine which is used to remove hair by pulling multiple hair at the same time from the root. It's just like waxing without the warm feeling of wax.

 I got this from paytm.com for Rs 1550/- approx however originally it costs Rs 2195/- so here I got a great deal. There was some discount on this and I also got some cashback so it ended up costing me for 1550 which was amazing. Now I was really scared because my previous shopping experience with this site wasn't that great. I ordered a lipstick and a wrong shade was delivered and then again I recently ordered boots from them and again got the wrong product. Anyway, coming to the product, I tried it on my legs today where I had long fat thick hair that I was growing for so many days and I don't know why. I was actually waiting to get them waxed however could not get time on weekends due to something or the other. When you have long hair, the pain is a bit more than the usual but for me it was okay. I mean obviously it was hurting but it was bearable for me. I got the below things with this epiliator.

It comes with a sturdy brush for cleaning the excess hair and a long cord. I'm very happy with the results and the fact that I can use it anytime time. You can also use this for your armpits which is again super good.

 

What I like

The cord is quite long so you know freedom of movement
Great Investment for good 2-3 years atleast (standard two year warranty)
Does the job really good, satisfied with the performance
You can even wash it which is amazing
Very handy
Soft, silky and smooth skin for atleast two weeks
Better than going to salons every damn month
It also removes your dead skin
You can also use it for your armpits

There are nothing that I dislike about this product as of now buy if I do, will definately let you all know. I'm also posting a video down below so you all can actually see how good it works and stuff and please excuse my long long hair.




That's all for now. Please let me know what you guys think and which one is your favourite?

taaadaaaaaaaa!!!!!!




Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: