Lakmé Absolute Lip Pout- Swatches & reviews

Leave a Comment




Haaaleeeooo ladies!!!!!!!

I ordered these lakme matte lipsticks and received them just today and now I'm reviewing them  Firstly, I ordered these from purplle.com for Rs860/- i.e 430 each which was great as their original price is Rs 650 each. They had some offer going on and they were prices at Rs 550/- and on top of it I got Rs 200 off by placing the order via their mobile application. 


left to right : Victorian Rose, Pink fantasy
The texture as it says is Matte however it is not the dry kinda matte(if you know what I mean :p). It glides on smoothly and is super light on lips unlike other few lipsticks, which is a yayyyyy. It gives a matte finish to your lips and stays for about 5-6 hours after meals as well which is again thumps up. I also did a transfer test for these and have picture of the paper cup as well below.

left to right: Pink Fantasy, Victorian Rose

Transfer Test = PASS

I was desperately waiting for Victorian Rose but all gone now. I dont know, I just feel that I already own lippies of similar shade. Anywhooo, it is a coral colour with heavy orange undertones so it actually ends up looking like a bright orange colour. But in the pictures it looks pink for some strange reason. So to get the real colour I clicked a lot of pictures with every possible angle, on different lips but no success. Some major problem with my phone camera :|


PINK FANTASY



PINK FANTASY
PINK FANTASY: This one is a pink shade with purple undertones in it. I thought it would be a bright neonish pink but it is more of a dark pink colour. 

LEFT: VICTORIAN ROSE, RIGHT: PINK FANTASY


VICTORIAN ROSE

VICTORIAN ROSE

In short, amazzinngggg lipsticks, if you are planning to buy one, go for it without any delay.

will see you sooon!!!!!!!!!!!


taaaadaaaaaaaa


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: