Well Yes, You can pull that pixie off -__-

Leave a Comment
Hellleeeooooooo beautiesss :D



So today I'm going to talk about my pixie cut, my story from long to chopped hair. I don't know why did I even think of chopping of my hair off like all of a sudden. So I saw these videos and images of short hair and I made my mind just like that. The picture I have posted above was the one which actually created that thought in my mind of getting a pixie cut. So, it all started from this damn picture and then I went through a lot of videos (like hell lot of videos) on youtube. Finally, one day I just went to this salon called Gitanjali in Vasant Kunj. The lady at the counter was little shocked coz I had decent length. Before I could even say something, the hair stylist grabbed my hair and cut my ponytail. He proceeded to cut, chop and lop off  hair as my heart was pounding with every clip. Once it was done, my head felt so light and I looked so different and i dont know what like. Below I'm posting my picture (before and after).



PROS:

I feel more confident, Sexy, sophisticated and what not man.
Makes your life so damn easy
It is so coool in summers
Short hair is so chic right now
Haircuts and color are a lot less expensive



CONS:

It will take forever to grow ladies
You will have to trim it atleast every two weeks
You will have to wash it everyday but in my case I dont have to. I wash them after two days or even more :/
You can no longer play with those hair


Well, these are the only pros and cons I could think of. Yeppp, so if you have any suggestions or questions or anything I will be yapppy and happy to answer them.


taaaaaaaaadaaaaaaaaaaaa 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: