My lipstick Collection & top fav

Leave a Comment
Halllowweee Galsss <3

I just love watching blogs and videos of lipstick collection, swatches, makeup stashes and almost everything. I wasn't a lipstick freak before but from past one year I have developed this obsession for lipsticks and since then it is just growing and growing. I don't really have that much to share with you guys but just wanted to share whatever I had. Let get rollling.....



So I will start from left to right :



Coloressence moods in Maroon-19: I got this shade online for about Rs 180/- or something near to this. It is a VERY dark shade than it is coming in the picture. It is like a dark plum shade but it doesn't look plum on lips well this is what I felt. It looks almost black when applied on lips so I was not that impressed. But gals if you are into darker shades like these, you can definitely give it a try.

MAC Impassioned: Mac lippies are amazing, you all know it right. I like everything about this lipstick from the staying power, pigmentation, colour, to texture except the price :p. It is a bright pink colour with no shimmer nothing and it is not creamy but I guess it is matt or becomes matt after few minutes of applying it. I wear this colour to party and at work as well.

Next one is a local lip crayon which I bought from a local parlour. I liked the colour and it was super cheap so you know. It is pink colour with red undertones so it looks red or you can say carrot red on lips. The only drawback is obviously its staying power and the texture which is creamy. I'm a matt lover so Naaaahhh.

Colorbar wild card: This is a dark red colour with maroon undertones.  It is perfect for asian/Indian skintones & it just brightens up the face like a diamond yeah you heard it right bro. I wear it at work and this is becoming my new fav now. Got this for i guess 900 something, mattt and amazing to wear.

Maybelline MATT 1: I absolutely love this colour like lowwwwvvveee it. This one is my baby for work, parties and everywhere. It is a bright pink colour however with multiple swipes it look neon-ishhh but a very comfortable one. I think this will suit any skintone and you all must mustt musttt try it out. I got this for Rs350 approx and as the name says it is matt.


Loreal Orange Power: This one is my second baby for my bright and dull days. You know when you dont feel like wearing any makeup but still want to look hawtttt, this is the colour to go with. This colour will grab attention for sure as it does for me. I got this from shoppers for Rs 900 approx but it is worth the price. This is mattt and texture is amazinggggg.

Maybelline POW 4: Texture is very creamy and moisturizing, glides on smoothly and stay for about 6- 7 hours. This is very light baby pink sort of a colour. It is not matt so ummm no love coming for this one.

RIRI cosmetics 2024: I know the name is quite weird becaaaz it is a local lippy which I stole from my friend as the colour was so efffing attractive and appealing. It is a bright red colour like a proper red though the picture is not that appealing but I'm in love with this RED. Moreover, it is matt yes and I LOVE MATT  so my third baby this one is.

LAKME 9-5 Magenta Mind: This colour has a story. I ordered lakme 9-5 plum pick from Paytm and they delivered this colour that too after ages but then I liked the colour so I was not that disappointed. It is a dark bright pink colour which will again suit any skintone. It is creamy when you apply it but has a mattt finish. It cost me Rs 380 approx.

LAKME 9-5 Plum Pick: And then I had to order this colour which I finally got. This is a plum shade, glides smootly, has a matt finish, pigmentation is great, stays for about 3 hours.

Lakme Enrich shade 145: It is a pale coral pink that comes out as a bright coral in direct harsh sunlight and a pale coral-pink in natural light. On my lips, I dont know but it looks little brownish kind of a shade and it is too creamy so nayyyy for me. My friends just love this colour but I wish this was matttt in texture never mind. It retails for Rs-220/- in the market.

Maybelline 14 hours "stay with me coral": The is a bright coral pink colour which will flatter any skin tone. I love the colour to bits and the texture is also matt but it is a sticky kinda matt and probably thats why it promises 14 hours stay. Glides on smooothly, will dry your lips after application, sticky yet matt, will not get off that easily so you might have to use make up remover or a moisturizer to remove it completely. It retails for about 450 approx.







I hope this was helpful ladies. If you want to see lip swatches as well, please let me know.

Taaaadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
XOXOXOXOXO





Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments: